Where technology is a step ahead
Bring the Superquadro engine with an unprecedented 116mm bore 205 hp* of pure adrenaline and 145 Nm of stunning torque together with the semi-active suspension and electronic steering dampegoverned by the Öhlins Smart EC system and technology takes a giant leap forward. The 1299 Panigale S stands apart with its full LED headlights and carbon fibre mudguard, excelling with auxiliary handlebar buttons and forged wheels. Undoubtedly the most thrilling superbike on the market.
*The power values indicated above are measured using a chassis dynamometer. Homologated power data, as quoted in the Bike Registration Document, are measured using an engine dynamometer according to the homologation regulation. The two power values may differ because of the different measurement equipments.
- Type: Superquadro L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1285cc
- Bore x Stroke: 116x60.8mm
- Compression ratio: 12.6:1
- Power: 150.8 kW (205 hp) @ 10,500 rpm
- Torque: 144.6 Nm (106.7 lb-ft) @ 8,750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies.
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Twin stainless steel mufflers with aluminum end caps
- Gearbox: 6 speed with DQS Ducati Quick Shift up/down
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.77:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/16 3=27/18 4=25/20 5=24/22 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Monocoque aluminum
- Front suspension: Öhlins NIX30 43mm fully adjustable USD fork with TiN treatment. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with semi-active mode
- Front wheel: 3-spoke W shape forged light alloy 3.50 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with semi-active mode. Adjustable linkage: Progressive/flat. Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Rear wheel: 3 spoke W shape forged light alloy 6.00 in. x 17 in.
- Rear Tire: 200/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Front wheel travel: 120mm (4.72 in.)
- Rear wheel travel: 130mm (5.12 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 330mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50 4-piston callipers with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 245mm disc, 2-piston caliper with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: Digital unit with TFT color display:
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry weight: 166.5 kg (367 lb.)
- Wet weight (KERB): 190.5 kg (420 lb.)
- Seat height: 830mm (32.68 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1437mm (56.6 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 96mm (3.78 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 17 L - 4.5 US gal.
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Cornering ABS, DTC, DQS up/down, DWC, EBC, Fully RbW, Auto tyre calibration, Full LED lighting, Ohlins Smart EC with semi-active steering damper, Auxiliary adjustment buttons, preconfigured for use with DDA+ and GPS
- Additional equipments: Passenger seat and footpegs Kit
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 7,500m
- Valve clearance check: 15,000m
Emissions and Consumption
- Standard: follows US Federal Regulations
Technical data referring to power and torque was measured on an engine test stand at Ducati.
Weight data refers to the dry weight of the motorcycle without battery, lubricants and coolants for liquid-cooled models. Wet weights indicate total bike weight with all operating consumable liquids and a fuel tank filled to 90% of capacity (as per EC standard 93/93).